Tuesday, July 24, 2007

make up competition organized by beauty expo in October '06


Dear Friends,

I am back!!

Guess what, I am gonna bring you guys another good news, em...sorry to say that is a little bit late to letting you guys know (it was back to 5 months ago) but somehow i know you guys "dun mind rite" and will still support me all the way... "huh!!! so thick faces"

Ladies and gentlement, the good news is i won 2nd place of make up competition under Student / Amateur Category on last year October 2006 which organized by interxpo, the title is China Ethnics Splendour.

That is another tough time for me, the entire month i was so pressure, but luckily I got a group of BEST FRIENDS AND MY MAKE UP GURU to support me!

My make up guru from sense & style, SAMNEY (expert/pro make up artist and she is so patient to guide me very single details thing)

My senior Ms.Yao (thanks for giving me the CARVEN ONG ACADEMY contact so that I manage to get the nice outfit for the competition and also thanks for introduced Ms. Ho - THE MODEL - to me)

THE MODEL - MS. HO (thanks for your effort for that 2 days, your stage performance is perfect, as a "lady" like me also being melted by you!!!)

DANG DANG DANG DANG.....Now I am gonna introduced the (VIP) - Very Irritating Person-pai sei lah, just kidding!! These two fellow is damn good, purposely took 1 day leave is just to attend the final, purposely just took 1 day leave to see my competition, and they spend the whole day there do nothing but just to SUPPORT CAREN SAA PEK YING-hug-!!! Friends, luckily you are there to let me hold your hands when i am so "kan jiong" really kan jiong.....

friends, luckily you are there to listen to my babble (ah boh, wa eh ki siao!!) haha..

Hahaha....I m still remember that ming saying if there is a "high blood pressure machine to measure my blood pressure, sure damage the machine wan"..

thanks boon and hui ming!! muak.......big kisses for you guys!!

Another person to thank to is my net friend, Bryan Yap thanks for spend the whole day to attend my competition.

Phew!!.. got the achievement, get satisfaction, gain more experience... more to come...long way to go!! I 'll be back again.........

"more picture to upload soon..check it out ya :P"

Caren Saa Pek Ying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.